Premium craft beer GASTRO looking for distributors
Our award-winning GASTRO is a Pale Ale brewed with three malts and seven hops, and undergoes a secondary fermentation in the bottle, giving natural carbonation and a shelf life of 18 months.
Our craft beer GASTRO has been awarded with two Gold Stars in the latest edition of the prestige Superior Taste Award contest organized by the International Taste & Quality Institute (iTQi) of Brussels. This award recognizes the Superior Taste and excellence of our craft beer and reaffirms our place as one of the best brands of craft beer in the world.
Here is why you need to add our craft beer GASTRO to your portfolio:
- Quality: Complex brewing process with natural ingredients (three malts and seven hops, secondary fermentation in the bottle, natural carbonation, non-filtered and non-pasteurized, 18 months shelf life…)
- Awards: Highly awarded beer, with two Gold Stars in the latest edition of the prestige Superior Taste Award
- Story: Two young beer-enthusiast, who set up their own brewery to create the best beer in the world
- Format range variety: Different bottle sizes, the right format for every occasion
- Marketing support and service: A serious effort to build a market together
What makes our beer so special?
- Three malts: Pale, Cara, Acid Malt
- Seven hops from three continents (America, Europe y Oceania)
- Only natural ingredients: free of artificial ingredients, additives, stabilizers and preservatives
- A secondary fermentation takes place in the bottle
- Not forced carbonation: natural carbonation from the secondary fermentation
- Not filtered and not pasteurized
- Perfect balance between sweet malt and bitter hop flavours
- 5,5% ABV
- 35 IBUS
- Shelf life: 18 months (our bottle conditioned beer is perfect for aging!)
We are the best selling craft beer at “El Corte Ingles”, the biggest department store group in Europe.
As the name suggests, GASTRO is a gastronomic beer not only perfect to enjoy on its own, but also suitable to accompany food dishes, enhancing their flavours in the same way as wine does. A clean, fresh, hoppy beer with enough malt backbone to carry moderate hop character and bitterness. Perfect for a wide range of food !!
Wide range of bottle sizes
We offer GASTRO in a wide range of bottles sizes: 33 cl, 75 cl and Magnum (1,5 litres)
The right format for every occasion!
Our craft brewery is in a leadership position in its category, looking for a long term partnership, and prepared for and committed to a serious effort to build a market together.
GASTRO craft beer dossier:
Please fill the form below to contact our brewery directly.