Bodegas Tobia, highly rated premium Rioja wines looking for an importer in Thailand
We must elaborate wines which take advantage of our specific soils and grapes, creating distinct and original wines, without neglecting the characteristics that make a wine Riojan wine.
Here is why you need to add ‘Bodegas Tobia’ in your portfolio:
- Great value wines: 91 points Robert Parker, Gold Decanter, 91 Wine Enthusiast… always at surprising low prices!
- D.O.Ca. Rioja: the most famous wine region in Spain
- Complete wide range of wines from this family boutique winery: Young, Crianza, Reserva, Gran Reserva…
- Wines with strong unique selling points for all trade channels
Our winery, history and people
Bodegas Tobia is located in D.O.Ca. Rioja.
Our winery has always been innovative, and head winemaker Oscar Tobia, who comes from a family of Riojan winemakers, has maintained that spirit. He is a pioneer in his own right and is the first mover in many areas of winemaking in Rioja.
Our winery is located in Rioja Alta, and we have worked to select different plots of land throughout La Rioja which allowed us not only to produce wines of high quality, but that express the complexity and essence of the land.
Our aim is to elaborate wines that show the diversity and complexity of La Rioja, each expressing their specific terroir.
Our main characteristic: MINIMALIST.
At Bodegas Tobia, we elaborate our wines in the simplest way possible: minimizing the process so as to maximize the expression of both the grape and the terroir.
Alma Tobia 2009
Varietal: 50% Tempranillo, 35% Graciano, 15% Merlot
“Attractive herbaceous, Bordeaux-like nose intermixed with red and black currant notes and some spices. The palate displays extremely fine tannins, it’s balanced and supple, with a fresh, minty finish, quite big and powerful. Drink 2014-2019.” The Wine Advocate December 2013
- 91 points Robert Parker (Dec. 2013)
- 91 points Wine Enthusiast (Jan. 2014)
Oscar Tobia Reserva 2010
Varietal: 95% Tempranillo, 5% Graciano
Brilliant, clear appearance with noticeably abundant legs. Clean and smart aromas of licorice and black fruit blend well with other evocations: toffee, spices, tobacco, coffee and fine wood. All of this gives us a charming and great complexity. On the palate it tastes nice, fruity, mineral, unctuous, full-bodied and fleshy. Large and round.
- Silver Medal at Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2014
- 91 points Wine Spectator
Tobia Seleccion Crianza 2010
Varietal: Tempranillo 80%, Graciano 10%, Garnacha 10%
A wine that blends the power and character of three typical varieties from La Rioja as well as the complexity that its diversity of soils and climates provide us. It is of a red cherry with blue trims, clear and bright.
- 90 points Robert Parker (April. 2015)
- Gold Medal at Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2014
- Gold Medal at Mundus Vini Germany 2014
- Gold Medal at Selections Mondiales Des Vins 2014
Bodegas Tobia Documents:
Please fill the form below to contact our winery directly.